|Making Appointments . . .|
- Bookings are taken by phone or in person from 8:30am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday (except holidays).
- We are not currently taking walk-ins. If you have an urgent need, please call us.
- To leave you adequate time for your visit, it is appreciated if you can briefly indicate the purpose for your visit. The reason you give will be held in confidence.
- Please inform the receptionist of your arrival at the clinic when arriving for appointments, and advise us of any telephone or address changes.
- Please be prepared to show us your Alberta Health Care Registration Card (or out-of-province health care card if applicable).
- Also, please let us know if you will be unable to keep an appointment, so we can accommodate others. We have implemented a NO Show Policy. (See FAQs for more information)
|Timely Appointments . . .|
- We try to run on time as much as possible. Please plan on arriving a little early as this helps us ensure that everyone sees the doctor on time.
- Physicians are sometimes required to leave due to an emergency. Please let us know how we can contact you if your appointment will be affected.
- Minimizing delays can be accomplished by informing us of the purpose and time required for your visit when you book your appointment.
- If you have a list of concerns, please share them with the doctor at the beginning of the visit. This will ensure that your most important issues are dealt with.
- Please note that emergency or very sick patients are seen first in the clinic. Otherwise, patients are seen in the order and at the time of their appointment.